Sunday, August 16, 2009

slacker

So today I should be working. School starts in a week, which means I need to be prepped to teach my class and I need to get my research all organized so I can start working on the actual writing part of my thesis. For some reason the process of changing my mind set from the research aspect to the writing aspect is just not happening. I should be outlining how I want to present my thoughts/reaserch on 'Picard Kernels' to the mathematical community....What am I doing instead? Not a damn thing. I kid you not. Nothing, nada, zip. What's worse, is my partner in crime (my fiance, let's call him K-man) is working. Let me correct that, he is working his ass off. I'm sitting at home doing nothing and he's at school, in our office, working. He's been there all day. Working.

This should motivate me right? Nope. Don't get me wrong, I admire and love his work ethic, it just doesn't motivate me.

Now I give you Dan Akroyd as Julia Child (I know, random):

No comments:

Post a Comment