Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update (with a side of makeup).

Sorry for the lack of posts peeps.  Here's why:  I volunteered to take over a colleague's class who had to have emergency surgery. So that means I'm now teaching 18 credits. Wow, one more class has made me crazier than a chicken with it's head cut off*.  The moral of the story? I no longer have time to post.  Things WILL pick up after April, I swear.  Don't give up on me.  I'll post when I can.


Now, the side of makeup.  I *lurv* the new Clinique Chubby Sticks.

I got the color "fuller fig," honestly though, I think all of them would be flattering.  Here's why I love this product:  it is a perfect mix of lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick.  It is moisturizing, has a sheen, and a hint of color.  Very flattering and easy to use.  FYI: it also works great as a cream blush (I CANNOT be the first to discover this).  Seriously.  Go buy this now.



*In New Orleans on fat Tuesday there are "marching clubs" (comprised entirely of men) that go out in the morning asking neighbors for gumbo ingredients (okra, sausage, etc).  The key ingredient is a live chicken. The men then go to a yard/field, get drunk, and the game is to set the chicken loose.  Whoever catches the chicken wins and gets to cook the gumbo. How's that for tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment