Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I guess they flock together.

I was conflicted about this post because I don't want to give this guy anymore coverage than he's already gotten, but then I thought "Get over yourself! You have like four readers." lol

Anyway, here's a picture:


 Who's that guy on the left?  Balloon boy's father.  Who's that guy on the right?  Scott Stevens, P-town's beloved weatherman who quit a few years ago to pursue researching his theories that the Japanese are creating hurricanes using lasers and such. The two are research and business partners.

(image via: http://scottstevens.mevio.com/)

1 comment:

  1. I was conflicted, too... but it's nice to know that storm (and publicity) chasers flock together in the clouds. Thank goodness it didn't happen in Idaho and the media didn't make the connection!

    ReplyDelete