Sunday, May 16, 2010

Delicious Clam Chowder

I love clam chowder, and while it's getting a bit warm for clam chowder, we're still having our random days in the low 50's so it's still appropriate.

One of my favorite restaurants in Salt Lake City is the Market Street Grill.  They specialize in fresh seafood.  They fly in seafood everyday to their five different locations.  The clam chowder is amazing.  Every time I have it, I state that I would gladly kill for the recipe.  Well, guess what? They've posted it online!

I really recommend it.  The recipe has you make the thickening rue in the oven which I was a bit skeptical about but it made it super easy.  Also, in the step you add the rue to the chowder "it should have a cookie dough consistency".  Don't worry like I did, keep going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment