Monday, September 14, 2009

Best Lasagna Recipe Ever!

[link to the best lasagna recipe]
One of my very favorite foods is lasagna.  Every year when I was little I would request lasagna for my (and my twin's) birthday dinner.  In fact, now that I think about it, did my twin ever get to decide what we had?  I don't remember.  Maybe he decided I was more concerned about the meal than he was so he always let me pick.  Hopefully he'll refresh my memory if he reads this.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I made this recipe for the family. Everyone said it was the best lasagna they'd ever had.  It was really good.  I used half spicy sausage and half sweet sausage.

I recommend this pasta:


 For some reason I just like the flat lasagna noodles way better than the 'curly' ones (I'm kinda picky).

No comments:

Post a Comment