Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am an addict.

One thing some of you might not know about me....I am a make-up junkie.

Of course, maybe I'm more transparent than I think :)

Anyway, this post is silly since most of my readers are males who don't wear make-up (hello family!), but nevertheless, I like experimenting with make-up.  Rarely though do I find products that I love.  In the past months, I have found two such products.

The first is Stila Smudge-Pot eyeliner in black


It is, by far, the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is easy to use and will not budge.  It seems expensive, but this 'pot' will last easily a year or more.



The second product is Lip Glass lip gloss by MAC



This is the best lip gloss I have used in years.  Before you role your eyes, I am an authority:  I have over 10 different lip glosses in just one drawer of my school desk alone.  Seriously.  (Don't get me started on my purse.)
Anyway, it is more about the consistency than the color. Those who know lip gloss know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment