Saturday, January 8, 2011

What have I been doing?

I made 9 pairs of slippers:

look at how cute the baby slippers are!


I stayed home with a sick cat :( then went to Pittsburgh for Christmas.
I made my hubby take me to Primanti brothers. How many times do I
have to see this on Food Network til I try it?
Delicious! I could only eat a third of it though.
We had some good sushi:
Try the quail eggs, soooo good!
(I hope this doesn't gross anyone out.)

We had a great New Years!

We started at Ralph's on the Park for dinner.
Seriously, so good. I had the "scallop-wrapped bacon" which was
pork belly surrounded by four scallops.
It may be the best thing I've ever eaten.
Top Chef has not been lying to me
about the wonders of pork belly. WOW.

We then went to a famous hotel/bar called Columns
to ring in the New Year:
Tipsy Catie stole those glasses about a half-an-hour after this.
I feel pretty guilty about it now :(
I seriously might take them back.
Happy New Year everybody!
I hope you have a good one.

Today (Thursday) is twelfth night, the first day
of carnival season here in
New Orleans. I'll eat a King Cake in your
honor!



No comments:

Post a Comment