Saturday, September 3, 2011

I've been seeing a lot of advertisements for these lately.


Now, I appreciate wanting to give someone something functional and edible instead of flowers as a gift, but what do you do with this?  Is it a gift for fifty people? Does it have some amazing chemical on it that keeps it looking and tasting fresh forever? Why not just give a fruit basket? There are just so many questions.

I have this mental picture of the recipients sitting down and eating their weight in fruit to try to avoid wasting it before it goes bad.  I also have this mental picture that no one would be able to accomplish that and the arrangement would look like this in a couple hours:




 Seriously, so many questions.

I'm turning to you, internets:  Have you ever received or given one of these? Was it fabulous?  Should I go get one immediately? Will it change my life?


Yes, I did photo-shop this myself.  Can we say I have too much time on my hands due to being stuck indoors thanks to a tropical storm? K-man said:  "My wife, ladies and gentlemen--nothing but productive."

No comments:

Post a Comment